This Just In! Stupid observation of the day!
While browsing Ben Folds' music an interesting thing jumped out and hit me like a $200 cell phone bill.
I'll let you make the connection on these songs.
Julianne
Alice Childress
Uncle Walter
Tom & Mary
Kate
Steven's last night in town
Eddie Walker
Emmaline
Gregg Harris (checking if you're really reading these)
Dick Holster (good porn name)
Avery M. Powers memorial beltway
Jane
Annie waits
Zak & Sara
Fred Jones part 2 (didn't see a part 1 listed)
Losing Lisa
Carrying Cathy
Humping Helen (Again, testing you)
Hiro's Song (assuming Hiro is a person)
That's alot of personal references there Mr. Folds
COOL TUNE ALERT;
Gideon by My Morning Jacket
Hold On Hold On by Neko Case
Stay Tuned for a trivia question contest!

7 Comments:
My buddy Ted raves about Niko Case. She was just in Philly last week doing a show.
Of course, being a classic rock guy I don't have the foggiest....
The song I listed has a bit of Grace Slick sound, so maybe you'll like it.
I tried your e-mail a bunch of times and they got rejected. I was responding to the beer and attached 4 songs. Could there be too many attachments?
Ben Folds actually does a cool version of "Hold me Closer Tony Danza", I mean Elton John's TINY DANCER. It's on Ben Folds Live.
You read my mind! That was my next post! I want to have people contribute misheard lyrics.
Maybe, I'll send them again one at a time....supposed to be 10MB limit, at least on my side.
Looks like it will be you, me and Beebs contributing since we seem to be the only one's whoever write anything.
lame isn't it. Will M. and that Chas kid made guest appearences a while back.
Anyway, we'll try to hold it together until it really catch's on
Post a Comment
<< Home