Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Music Contest

I drive alot for work and always come up with silly music contests like this to pass the time. I was listening to some music and tried to think of bands that have the same word/name repeated as it's band name. Not rhyming words/names, but the actual word/name.

I've come up with;

The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
The Go-Go-s
The Goo Goo Dolls
Frou Frou
Talk Talk
The The

Can anyone help me out?

5 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Blogger Gregg said...

Thought of 2 more;

The Tom Tom Club
Sha Na Na

 
At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bow wow wow

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Chuck said...

I can help you out. Get out the phone book and look under the "physician" section for some mental health help...and start thinging about sex to pass the time like the rest of us.

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Chuck said...

Was, not was.

Does that count? After all I've been thinking about this for a month now.....

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Chuck said...

Duran Duran.

I knew I was forgetting one...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home