Music Radar Report

What's on your music radar? A couple of artists I've heard grabbing some ears lately are James Hunter, The Magic #'s, and Willie Nile.
James Hunter is a very cool soulful singer reminiscent (sp) of Sam Cooke, although he's white and current. Give "People are gonna talk" a listen I think you'll like it, or maybe you'll hate it and hate me for suggesting you listen, oh well.
The Magic #'s have some fun jangly pop stuff, they remind me of the Thrills. Check out "Forever Lost" and "Love like you do".
Willie Nile reminds me a bit of Ryan Adams in that hhe has some varying sounds. Check out "Cell phones ringing in the pockets of the dead". Nice title huh?
Anyway, I know you're all impressed with my in-depth music reviews. Go grab a beer and have a listen.
Start thinking about your "guilty pleasure" songs and artists for an upcoming topic.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home