Friday, May 19, 2006

Ficticious Bands

Ready for another throwaway contest testing your knowledge of useless information? Good, me too. Without using Google, see how many of these fake bands you can tie to the sitcom they appeared in.

The Wayouts
The Honeybees
Johnny Bravo
Jet Streamer
The River Bottom Band
The Standells
Hot Lips Hannigan
The Mosquitoes
The Silver Platters

Answers to follow

3 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well after overwhelming responses, speaking of overwhelming, can someone just be whelmed? Anyway, the answers to this mind bending quiz of enlightenment are-
The Flintstones
Gilligans Island
Brady Bunch
The Jetsons
Emmit Otters Jug band Christmas
The Munsters
Flintstones
Gilligans Island
Brady Bunch

So congratulations to no one for playing

 
At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was, but this was Hot Lips Hannigan.

Check back I'll throw out comments about the latest cd.

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Chuck said...

I would have played, but I've been away for a bit....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home