Monday, May 08, 2006

Tommy's CD has dropped!

"Spring Vacation"
Title Artist
1. Quest -Chevy Chase
2. The Great Escape -We Are Scientists
3. Dani California -Red Hot Chilli Peppers
4. Up For A Good Time -Spymob
5. Suddenly I See -K.T. Tunstall
6. Mushaboom -Feist
7. What I Be -Michael Franti
8. Soft Serve -Soul Coughing
9. 1 of these things 1st -Nick Drake
10. Haiti -The Arcade Fire
11. Homme -Brazilian Girl
12. Angels Losing Sleep -Our Lady Peace
13. Valley Of The Jig -String Cheese Incident
14. Ooh La La -Goldfrapp
15. Blue -Zucchero
16. Match and a Conv. -Mercy Creek
17. Life is Water -Sim Redmond Band
18. Eyes of the Maker -John Brown's Body
19. Wastin' My Time -Eagles of Death Metal
20. I Gotta Get Drunk -The Little Willies
21. Boom Boom -Big Head Todd......
22. Parks Closed -Marty Moose

F-BOMB WARNING- track one is loaded with them so use the Vince Vaughn method of parenting and yell "ear muffs" in the car before tracks 1 and 2 hit the speakers.

For future cd's many have requested for the cd author to include their name somewhere on the jewel case, so let's try that.

I haven't had a chance to really listen yet, but the songs that grabbed me right away were 4,7,9,13,17,18.
It seems like a great mix, a bluesy feel.
John Lee Hooker seems to play Boom Boom with anyone, and that's not a knock to Big Head Todd.


Let's read some feedback and make this blog work-not me.

9 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm, small complaint about Tommy's cd. I only have songs 1-8, then I have some really rockin DEAD AIR!!! Nothin, nada, not one diddy.

 
At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really? Wow that sucks. What'd you expect from Hancock, first he's late, then he drops the f-bomb multiple times in the 1st minute, and now this.

E-mail him and complain.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

Disqualification would appear to be in order here. Quality control is the equivalent of spell check before submitting a document. In place of an email i would shatter the cd and mail it back in pieces.

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

joking of course....

 
At 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually I like that idea, what better to send a message to slackers.

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger PAYNTERinFLORIDA said...

ok...let's shatter, splatter, and mail this matter: return to sender--DISQUALIFIED.

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Chuck said...

Hey I was looking for the CD at Sam Goody's but I couldn't find it.

Where exactly did it get dropped?

 
At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine got dropped into the garbage because the creator was unable to complete his task.

Gregg to do you have Tommy's email, so I can bash him. The one I have is not right.

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger Chuck said...

So what you are saying is his email isn't functioning any better than his CD??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home